Memory Game | Wild Match | Katie Daisy Kids Game
A new take on an old classic! Your kiddos will love this illustrated nature-inspired matching game. A delightful way to enhance memory and improve problem-solving skills :) It's a perfect activity to take on the go or keep at home for a rainy day.
• 48 cards total, printed front and back(24 pairs to match)
• Printed on thick board that measures 2.5 x 2.5” with rounded edges.
• Laminated surface for easy spot cleaning
• Packed in a screen-printed, drawstring muslin bag for simple storage
• Game printed in Portland, OR.
• Self-published by Katie Daisy
The object of Wild Match is to collect as many pairs as possible! Best played with 2-3 people.
Shuffle all cards and place them face down in a large grid. The first player will flip over any two cards, but keep them in place. If they are a match, the player keeps them and takes another turn. If it’s not a match, the cards are turned back over and the next player takes their turn. The game is over when all cards have been matched! The player with the most matches wins.
For ages 3 & up
“I REALLY like it!!!” - Finn, age 4.
- - - - -
This item ships in a protective bubble mailer.
- - - -
Photography by Charlotte Dupont